Monday, June 11, 2012

Re-vampin' My Style!

So I've actually had this blog going for over a year, but unfortunately I haven't done much with it aside from ranting and complaining about random things and I think I did like one DVD review. So I figured instead of wasting my time and treating this like livejournal 2.0, (which no offense to lj I LOVED sharing my oh-so-dramatic life with the masses on there), I'd use this as an outlet to talk about my main loves: sweepstakes, free stuff, product reviews, and yes even the movie/DVD review every so often! (A quick warning though, I'm a movie buff and and usually no matter how terrible a movie is, I can find some good it in)!

So that's where I am! Going back to what I said above I LOVE freebies and sweepstakes! Just last week I got a free sample every day in the mail, and the week before that I was notified that I was the grand prize winner for a trip to Aruba!! (Still working on getting a passport and gathering funds for spending but I am PSYCHED to say the least!) And I love to share my good fortune with others and who knows, I may be hosting a little sweepstakes myself sometime soon!

But yeah, me in a nutshell: I'm 26 years old, struggling through work, and other personal hurdles, and just trying to make it one day at a time. I want to enjoy the planet I'm on, stop and smell the roses and live a little! To me, life should be more than just a boring 9-5 with no excitement or thrills. Life should be full of surprises and adventures which is something most people forget once they become adults.

The last reason I'm starting (well, erm, re-starting) my blog is I'd like to get to know the other bloggers out there! I see so many with great blogs and I can only stare in awe and try to follow in their footsteps to be just as awesome! So if you have a blog, feel free to contact me! I may not have many followers yet but I'm hoping too, and I will always be more than happy to promote your page if you'd like, or you know just say hi!

That's all for now, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment